Thursday, February 6, 2020, 7:00 – 8:45 p.m.
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
645 NW Monroe Ave, Corvallis
- What is a Parking Benefit District?
- What are ways to encourage alternative transportation?
- How do parking requirements impact the cost of housing?
- The City of Corvallis currently has a parking audit underway. The goal of these public meetings is to identify parking trade-offs community members are willing to make. We will share community input with parking management decision-makers.
- Jeff Petry, Parking Manager, City of Eugene
- Meredith Williams, Director, OSU Transportation Services
- Evan Manvel, Land Use and Transportation Planner, Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development
This meeting is co-sponsored by the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition Land Use Action Team, the LWV Community Planning Committee, and the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library.